YEAH we have our very first Piggie. It was sooo much fun doing her hair. No she did not hold still for one second.... I LOVE doing little girls hair and to be able to do my own daughters hair was even more fun. (Yes she is chewing on a crayon, this girl is trouble.)
Mess maker, mess maker make me a mess!!! Kennedy has been my biggest mess maker of all. Every drawer she can open she empties it all out of the floor. I was helping Lincoln in the bathroom and this is what I came back too :)
She loves to clean out everything under the sink to make herself her own little place to sit.
1 comment:
I have a feeling Kennedy's shenanigans are simply a foreshadowing of things to come for me with Ella. I was so hoping for a dainty girl who didn't like to be dirty or make messes.
I guess I got a baby instead ;) haha!
Post a Comment