Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wahooo

Another little one is on it's way!! So far things are pointed towards another little toe-head boy!! I am due June7 which is great June will just be a HUGE birthday party. Kaden was born June 28, Tyler June 15 and now this one June 7. They will all be exactly three years apart CRAZY!!
So naturally I was hoping for a little girl to try and even up the score in our house but if you look closely at pic #3 it's not looking like I am going to get my wish. I am only 12 weeks along so it is a ?boy but unless that is the babies umbilical cord..... I am actually really excited to have another little boy I won't have to buy this baby anything for years and boys really are a lot of fun. I was playing basketball with Tyler the other day which I love, then I thought about playing dolls or make believe with a girl and I am not very good at that sort of stuff.
So while the doctor was giving me the ultrasound it was absolutely amazing to see this little baby that is 2 inches long move it's little arms, put his hands over his face and watch it's little heart beating. I wasn't expecting an ultrasound at the visit so it was a real treat.
Kaden and Tyler are both already talking to my tummy. Kaden told me the other day that the baby can share his shoe bin, since we only have four, he is a really sweet little boy!!

11 comments:

The Nortons said...

YAHOO! I am SO excited for you guys! Congratulations! Alisa, I hope that you are feeling well. It is a little crazy having to chase two little ones around when all you feel like doing is resting :) I wish you the very best!

Marianne said...

I am so so so excited for you guys. And Alisa there is still hope for that little girl. I don't know if you know this but all babies start out with a little thingy and if its a girl it will eventually turn into little girl parts. Just a quick bio lesson for ya.

The Huntsville Dunns said...

YAY!!! I am so happy for you....Whatever you have, a boy or a girl, just know that we love you and you are the best mom ever!

Jake and Jessica said...

Boys run in our group of friends. I guess we need a new group. I wouldn't trade my number 3 boy for anything (or my number 1 or 2 boy). He is so sweet and I love him sooo much. Congrats, Alisa and JD. I am excited for both of you.

The Dunnes said...

Congratulations!!!!! Hope you are feeling well. :) Also- congrats on the 7 years :). I feel we've had a bit in common lately! We had our 7 years in October and I'm due in about 5 weeks...although for us it's probably another girl!

Lauren said...

Kaden is too cute! That boy will have two instant best friends that is for sure. And if it does end up being a girl she will have two boys who will put the fear into anyone that is ever mean to her! I am so excited to be pregnant at the same time!!!

Chelsea said...

Congratulations! That is exciting that you already got to find out. Your 3-D ultrasound is really neat looking. 3 boys will keep you busy! :)

Andrea said...

Congrats! That is exciting news.

Sam and Josh said...

Congrats, that is so awesome. You would be great with all boys then you can be the spoiled girl.

Summer Miller said...

This is great news. You make cute babies :)

DeJong Family said...

YEA!!! Alisa Congrats!!! So excited for you guys.