Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Boys

Here are my cute boys in there new twinner shirts. I love to dress them a like since they look the same and it saves an incredible amount of time on shopping!!

This is Tyler wanting to hold Daisy and then crying because she scared him!!
Kaden a little nervous about Daisy being so close to his head!!


I love my little toe heads

6 comments:

The Huntsville Dunns said...

LOL! They are pretty cute boys! I love the pic of Ty crying.....classic! They do have a pretty cute mom and the dad is not too bad either :).

Marianne said...

what a couple of cute kids. I can't believe how big Tyler is getting and I miss Kaden in my class. I feel a little out of it. I haven't see anyone in a while. I am such a hermit.

SA Woodward Family said...

I can't believe how big your boys are getting. I am shocked that Daisy let Kaden hold her. I love the twinner shirts I am looking for a Big Brother Little Sister combo (ok I am not looking that hard). Love Ya

Lauren said...

I love the picture of Ty freaking out, why are screaming baby pictures so funny? It is not funny that they are screaming is it.....

Lynette said...

I love it when little brothers are dressed the same. I think they look so cute. All your summer pictures made me want summer even more. Bring on the Sunny Days! :)

Val Moir said...

Cute-- I love their hair--- sad I couldn't make the bread making party, fun to see your blog!