


This is a little late our Anniversary was November 23!! How fast time flies bye, I think back to the first night we met country dancing, I had never met someone so optimistic and happy!! JD is the love of my life and my best friend. He always knows how to make me smile and there is rarely a dull moment in the Dunn household with JD around. He is either wrestling with the boys ( somehow I get caught in the crossfire), chasing them, making someone laugh or throwing his hat at the TV because his team is losing. I am so lucky to have a husband who loves my rebellious attitude, is home with our family a lot and who looks past all my faults (ex. don't cook). People always said when we were first married that your love will grow, I thought they were full of crap, but every year seems to get better.
For our anniversary we went out to dinner at Market Street Grill with the Gunn's and Mortensen's and laughed our heads off. I don't think I had any mascara on after dinner since I was laughing so hard I started to cry. Thanks guys for making the night so much fun!! JD and I have never really ever bought each other anything for our anniversary so this year we went all out and bought a GMC Denali, we call it Denals and I love driving it!!
I am excited to see what new adventures are ahead of us in our marriage. I am positive there will be more laughter, more fights and a heck of a lot of FUN!!
For our anniversary we went out to dinner at Market Street Grill with the Gunn's and Mortensen's and laughed our heads off. I don't think I had any mascara on after dinner since I was laughing so hard I started to cry. Thanks guys for making the night so much fun!! JD and I have never really ever bought each other anything for our anniversary so this year we went all out and bought a GMC Denali, we call it Denals and I love driving it!!
I am excited to see what new adventures are ahead of us in our marriage. I am positive there will be more laughter, more fights and a heck of a lot of FUN!!
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Thanks for letting us tag along on your anniversary. I mean were family right? Shouldn't we be there? :-) You guys are great together! Happy anniversary!
A Denali! Congrats on the purchase that is awesome. Happy Anniversary and keep up the laughter. Love Ya Amy
Hey, I just found your blog. Happy (late) anniversary. Your house looks beautiful with all the lights!!!
Wow, 6 years, Congratulations!!
Happy Anniversary!!! Have a nice life! LOL
Post a Comment