Saturday, September 20, 2008

April 2008




To start off the beloved water ski season we began with a trip down to Lake Powell on Mike and Alida's brand new houseboat. It was nice to have so much room, especially since the weather didn't cooperate. Like always there was a tense moment with the houseboat. Mike and Alida were at the dock when we noticed the houseboat was drifting sideways into the shore. No one on the boat knew how to get the houseboat started. Luckily Jasen and Grandpa Martin figure out how to transfer the controls from the top to the bottom and we ended up just driving around the Lake until Mike came back. I am almost positive Mikes heart skipped a beat when he saw his beautiful houseboat no longer tied ashore.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Hey Lisa, I don't mean to be picky and I love your blogs. Mainly I'm just trying to figure out how this whole blog thing works. Anyway my comment for today is "don't you mean Mike and Alida's new houseboat, not husband". I can see Alida being a ploygamist, but what are people going to think about Mike. Love ya, Dad